Prime Video Channels introduces the possibility to stream episodes for free, from selected TV series.
Prime Video Channels allows Prime Customers to watch content from Channels such as STARZPLAY, Hayu, MGM and more, with an add-on subscription. Now, both Prime and non-Prime customers have the opportunity to try new series and watching the first episode for free, before deciding to subscribe to a Channel with Prime free trial and continue watching. Customers can watch from here.
You can check both the entire selection of free sampled episodes, or selected titles by linking directly the title page. Customers will be able to recognize the free episodes from the blue badge tagging.
All customers will be able to watch their favorite TV series episodes everywhere and anytime in the Prime Video App. Once completed the free selected episode, Prime customers can continue watching by accessing Prime Video Channels with add-on subscriptions, starting from £9.99/month, with free trial up to 30 days, no long-term contracts and possibility to cancel anytime. Non-Prime Customers will be asked to join Prime, with 30 days free trial and possibility to cancel anytime too (Amazon Prime policy applies).
Benefits for Customers
– New titles to sample every month
– New episodes from new TV series, Episodes from previous seasons of newly launched TV series season, Classic series’ samples.
– Possibility to sample multiple different series before committing to a favorite one (no limits to sampling the available episodes)
– Possibility to start watching only the Channels they are interested on
– Up to 30 days free trials, after the sampled episode
– Full control of Prime Video Channels add-on subscription and cancellation, after starting a free trial to continue watching the selected TV series.
– One only Prime Video and Prime Video Channels account, for a seamless streaming experience
More information on Prime Video Channels benefits and how to register can be found here.