That is the question that you will surely have asked yourself more frequently. The answer begins with two very simple words: Good content.
But do not take lightly that relationship that is born and remains based on texts, information and arguments. Follow our 10 tips to bring your content closer to the heart of the public, earn the loyalty of more and more followers, their “likes”, comments and full identification.
1. Investigating is the first step
The posts should suggest a solid and updated handling of the topic in which your followers are reflected.
That is why in the creation of content a great difference is made with the following previous actions:
• Consult blogs or specialist sites and use Google to search for similar topics, before shaping your own content.
• Read the comments of blog followers written by competitors to learn from other people’s mistakes.
• Delve into the audience’s tastes, trends, their age, styles or their preferred post forms.
2. You have to be important
What is relevant in terms of content?
It is important what satisfies real or subjective needs of your followers. So to answer that question, you must first know who is the recipient of your messages and what are their priorities when consuming content.
Then, already located in a defined context, you can offer trending posts. In this sense, with tools such as BuzzSumo, Google Trends , Feedly or Q / A forums and sites, you will know which are the most shared ideas and, therefore, relevant.
3. Creativity as a weapon of seduction
Innovating in such a diverse, congested and recycled environment, such as that of blogs and web sites, is a priority.
The key resource in this regard is to prefer different approaches, for example:
• Use of novel design.
• The personal point of view and the individual experiences on the subject will always be original.
• Make topics promote discussion forums, so that the public feels involved.
• Offer solutions such as tutorials or “How to do it” content. Also the answers to a “Why? or “What to do to …?”.
4. Post with humanity
You must establish a humanized dialogue with your audience.
It is preferable to talk, to expose yourself as a person who identifies with the experiences and doubts of the follower, than to approach it from a position of superiority or in a formal way.
5. Humor like bait
Emotions matter more than a speech full of information and humor is the best connection point, an excellent bait in content when it is handled with intelligence and without losing sight of who you are talking to.
All content should be easy to read, with defined structures.
The work will be more effective when:
• You start by segmenting the text into clearly defined subtitles.
• You use many short paragraphs of no more than 4 or 6 lines.
• You use numbered lists (according to Fractl and BuzzStream , the type of content with the best response among users) or bullet points to order the information.
7. Fall in love with titles and subtitles
Did you know that only 20% of people read the entire content and 80% are satisfied with the headlines they see on their PC or Smartphone?
Therefore, it assumes that you should hook your followers with attractive and timely titles and subtitles, to keep them attentive from the beginning to the end of your messages.
8. With visual and auditory impact
It is always an added value to use in publications: eloquent and high resolution graphics, infographics, videos or images.
Convince & Convert emphasizes that incorporating a video into your content improves results by 36.1% and audio by 38.5%. One image increases effectiveness by 29.5%, two images by 33.5%.
These resources must be attractive and of quality, of your authorship or with a Creative Commons license or acquired in image banks.
9. Permanent update
To be successful in the tough competition for the hearts of the fans, you must upgrade.
The public loves news, which is why bloggers who are constantly changing their content are the great seducers of the web world.
10. Details count
You will always achieve content that you will fall in love with if:
• You add a CTA (Call To Action-Call to Action), for the best performance of your blog. This element must be direct, eloquent, visually attractive and adapted to your goals and the profile of your target audience.
• Statistical citations, real cases, studies or if you incorporate links to refer to other sources that provide credibility.
• You create content taking into account the appropriate time to post, depending on your followers, who will also determine the ideal length of posts.
Take care of all the details to improve content strategy and management , as Content Marketing Blog highlights , because nothing can be a matter of chance, to achieve unforgettable publications. For that you can get help from the professionals as well just like the best content writing services providers.
Are you willing to put into practice our 10 tips for writing content that people will love?
Following them will allow a large captive audience to turn your blog and personal or corporate brand into a powerful influence, which can translate into profitability and more than reciprocated love.