Nowadays, cloud storage has become more and more popular for its convenience and function. There are many choices of cloud drive in the market and each of them has its own pros and cons. Thus, you may use more than one cloud drive for different features and shining points.
Since you save files and data in different cloud drive accounts, you may want to perform cloud to cloud backup for some data. Is it necessary to switch from one cloud drive to another one? Here we will show you the easiest way to achieve it in the following part.
Best Choice for Cloud to Cloud Backup
If you do not want to switch between different cloud drives to finish a cloud to cloud backup task every time, you can consider using a free cloud backup service called CBackup to help you.
CBackup is offered by an experienced company named AOMEI, which has worked for global data security for many years. Thus, you do not need to worry about your data safety in CBackup.
Cloud to cloud backup is a shining feature in CBackup, which can give you a nice user experience to perform cloud to cloud backup.
Most leading cloud drives are supported in CBackup, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. Thus, you are allowed to back up your data between any two cloud drive accounts from different cloud drives or the same cloud drive.
When you set up a cloud to cloud backup task in CBackup, you can configure some advanced settings to make your cloud to cloud backup much easier, including scheduler, file filter, and email notification.
The CBackup desktop client is available in all Windows operating systems like Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and XP. CBackup desktop client can work perfectly on your Windows computers. If you want to use CBackup on another operating system, you can go to use its web app in a browser.
In addition to cloud to cloud backup, CBackup provides many other cloud features for free. You can learn something about them.
● Backup PC to public cloud: In addition to cloud to cloud backup, PC to cloud backup is also supported in CBackup. You can choose any public cloud as the backup destination directly.
● Backup PC to CBackup Cloud: After you sign up for a new CBackup account, you will get a cloud space called CBackup Cloud with 10GB of free cloud storage. You can use it as the backup destination as well.
● Sync PC to public cloud: With it, you can sync local files to cloud automatically and regularly, saving much time and effort for you.
● Combine cloud storage: In this way, you can get unlimited online backup for free in CBackup by combing unlimited cloud drive accounts to sum up their available space.
● Cloud to cloud sync: If you only want to sync files between clouds instead of backup, you can try the cloud to cloud sync feature in CBackup.
On lots of authoritative websites, CBackup is highly recommended many times. You can see many awards and comments from users in different forums. All of them think that CBackup is safe, professional, efficient, and reliable.
Guide: How to Perform Cloud to Cloud Backup
Instead of switching from one cloud drive to another cloud drive, you can follow the simple guide below to set up a cloud to cloud backup in CBackup and begin it on one interface directly.
You need to download and install the CBackup desktop client on your PC. Next, create a CBackup account, and log into it.
1. Click on the Storage tab on the left side, and select any cloud drive to Authorize Now. Let CBackup access your cloud drive account safely.
2. Choose Backup and then click on the Backup Public Cloud to Public Cloud icon under Cloud to Cloud Backup.
3. Choose files from any cloud in your source cloud drive as the backup source. Then select another cloud drive account as the backup destination. Finally, click on Start Backup to begin the cloud to cloud backup on the CBackup interface directly.
After knowing the free backup software CBackup, you have known how to set up a cloud to cloud backup task in the easiest way. You can try many other backup and sync features in CBackup for free as well.